Need a desktop for a specific purpose?
Whether you need a desktop for office productivity, video editing, gaming, or just a good and reliable family PC, we can build one to suit your needs!
When it comes to computers, the cheapest option isn't always the best. But, you don't have to spend $5,000 to get a good computer, either! We can sit down with you and help you hand pick your parts for your computer build, and then assemble it for you too! Buying a computer this way makes sure you get everything you need and nothing you don't. Often when you buy a computer from a big-box store you get a lot of things you don't want, like regular hard drives and optical DVD drives. Most people don't need 1TB of storage and would be just fine with 250-500GB of much faster storage. The average regular hard drive reads and writes data at around 50MB/s, where a standard SSD reads and writes close to 500MB/s! With new SSD's on their way out that read and write at over 2,000MB/s, computers are only getting faster! If you were to buy a computer from a big-box store, you wouldn't even get a standard SSD unless you spent over $1,000-1,500 on the computer. Here, we can sit down and see exactly what you need storage wise, and even set up dual (or more) drives in the system so you can boot and launch programs at break-neck speeds while still having the ability to store lots of photos and videos.
Custom PC Services
- We can transfer data from your old computer
- Processing power picked to suit your exact use-case and needs
- Storage solutions chosen on a build-by-build basis so you get exactly what you need, and nothing you don't
- Design aspect is completely customizable! Go from under the radar to super flashy, it's up to you!
- Professional assembly, cable management, and testing before you receive it
- 1 year parts and labor warranty through a LOCAL business
- All of our builds are upgradable in the future as well, meaning you don't have to buy a new computer to get more speed down the road!
- We can even come to your house and set it up for you if needed!
Want more information about any of these repairs? Check out our diagnostic mail-in service, use the live chat at the bottom of this page, fill out the contact us page, or give us a call!